THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Encouragement

So I haven't been posting, because i haven't been eating very well, and haven't really kept up with my walking every day. I was sure I had put back the 3 I lost again. So we went for a walk tonight and Tana asked why I hadn't weighed myself this week. I decided to see how bad the damage was and pulled out the Wii fit. Much to my surprise I LOST another 2 pounds. So that is 5 lbs down in just about 2 weeks. I am so happy for myself and hopefully this motivates me to keep going. Anyways 5 down 90 to go. Seems like so little in the grand scheme of things but it's a start. I just keep picturing myself being able to go to a normal store and try on clothes and have them fit.

2 comments:

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

see what happens when you don't obsess on it?
eat well, be active and just see where it takes you.

isadorasmommy said...

Yay! That's great :D Keep up the great work. Don't forget to eat 5 times a day- it helps immensly!