THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not much to report

Haven't weighed myself today. Yesterday was no change. Today i didn't do as well. Didn't get my walk in. I had a partylite show at my MIL's. DID get in the pool for a half hour or so and played with Kit. Kinda pigged out on some cheese. Only had a little chex mix, and a hot dog. Oh and granola for breakfast. I love granola cereal. For dinner made a chicken breast and buttered noodles. No, no veggies. I know i should have but i hate veggies. Really not feeling well tonight. Had a headache this morning that got continually worse throughout the day until it made my teeth hurt. Got home took a vicodin and went to bed for an hour. Then the dizzy spells started again and the meclizine only helped so so. So that is why I missed my walk.

0 comments: