THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Goals

So what do I want? i don't want to be a stick, I'm realistic, that just isn't going to happen. I guess weight-wise I'd like to be somewhere around 130, give or take 5 lbs. Yeah that's right i need to lose just about 100 lbs. I would like my curves to look more like curves and not blobs. I would like a semi flat stomach with just a little chub. (a LITTLE stomach chub is cute) I'd like to be able to sit comfortably with my legs closed. I'd like to be able to tie my shoes without having to sit with my foot on my opposite knee. I'd like to go into a normal store and find clothes that fit me. I'd like my bra to be a 34d, but i could get away with a C, and i wish my boobs would stay where they belong (yeah i know none of that is happening without surgery) I'd like to go up the stairs without being out of breath. I'd like to have some energy. I'd like my husband to maybe acutally LIKE seeing me naked. I want guys to hit on me again when I'm out.

So far today I've had 1 shake and a goldfish cracker. Now granted I've only been up about 2 hours. The cracker, i just grabbed one of Kit's without even realizing what i was doing. So...what time do i drink my second shake? Since I tend to be up so late I'm thinking maybe I should eat dinner and then have my second shake before bed? Or should i have my 2nd shake at like 2 or 3 and push dinner back till like 7?

Today my goals activity-wise are to get some major cleaning done. Basically the whole house needs done. I was so focused the last week on the open house i was doing for partylite at my mom's (which no one showed up to) that I kinda let my own house slip. So my goal for today is to get Kit's laundry done, all the dishes in the kitchen, and clean out and reorganize the closet under the stairs. I have to get the living room cleaned in order to get the Wii Fit out, so if i have time maybe i can take the girls for a walk today. I think the weather is supposed to be fairly decent.

3 comments:

Heather A. said...

So...this shake thing. Are you planning on eating shakes for the rest of your life?

You should not be dieting, you should be changing you lifestyle. Any successes you earn, you will have to maintain, and that means keeping the lifestyle for *THE REST OF YOUR LIFE*. It's a daunting amount of time.

If you are doing something that is not maintainable, in order to lose weight, then the weight will come right back when you quit.

How many calories are in those shakes, anyway? How much protein? Fiber?

Replace that with real food and you'll feel better, and be more successful.

I'm trying to help, and I hope that's okay. Let me know if it's not. :)

KellyLirette said...

Kris, I think that wanting to make a positive lifestyle change is commendable! Think of the great example you are setting for your babies :D My only advice is to eat every 2-3 hours. Our bodies are programmed to keep stored fat during a famine and if you are fasting too much, your body will not let any of it's stored fat go. Eating 200-400 calories every 2-3 hours increases your metabolism and helps you burn more fat. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Right now I'm doing the shakes just to start to try and shrink the size of my stomach so I don't feel as hungry. Once I feel I can trust myself with real food I'll switch over to that.

Thx for the advice about eating every couple hours. I've heard that before. I was thinking about maybe a piece of fruit or some applesauce between meals.