THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today

I didn't do as bad with eating. had my second milkshake for lunch. Had a twice baked potato for dinner, and by "a" I mean two halves. Why is it I go on a diet and people bring me food? My mother-in-law hasn't made me twice baked potatoes since I was pregnant with Kit. Oh and then a small dish of ice cream. Hey ice cream is good for you dammit.

I didn't officially exercise today. I did a lot of cleaning though, and cleaning out that one closet included moving my husband's tool box. Not some dinky little toolbox either. It was one of those cart/chest combo things with like 6 or 7 drawers and all of them full of big heavy metal tools. Yeah it's on wheels but it was still heavy as hell and i had to move furniture around to get it in it's new home. So that should count right?

So anyways i'm feeling kinda hungry now, but I'm just waiting for Kit to go to sleep so i can hit the hay myself.

2 comments:

KellyLirette said...

Well, it doesn't sound like you did too bad yesterday :)
How did you feel? Are you remembering to drink water? 64 oz. a day. What are you planning to do for exercise? What do you enjoy?

Unknown said...

hungry LOL. No i need to be drinking more water. As for exercise, once i have the living room all cleaned up and rearranged i'm going to go back to using my Wii Fit. I really like doing the yoga, strength and step exercises on there. It's also the only "scale" i own. Also as the weather gets warmer i want to go for walks with the girls and get some fresh air.