THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Friday, April 23, 2010

Illusions

or delusions...

Everyone says I look smaller in the belly area. When I measure I am exactly the same measurements I was in January and about 5 lbs heavier. Why is this? Are people just trying to make me feel better? I WAS so motivated, but with everything that's been going on. I mean I know i'm not trying hard enough right now to get results. I haven't even looked at the cardio equipment in a month. Painwise I did ok today. Just took the anti-inflammatory. NO percocet, no skelaxin. I told hubby the battery was dead in my car yesterday but he didn't do anything to fix it yet. He said he will in the morning but that means i'm not going anywhere till tomorrow night atleast and my little brother was wanting to come over again. I need to find my motivation again.

0 comments: