THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Monday, May 24, 2010

Here we go again

Ugh I fail so much. Up to 247. I swear if I hit 250 I'm just gonna shoot myself. So my goal for this week is 2lbs. Gonna have to do 2 lbs a week if I want to hit my goal for new years. So here's the plan....
1. 30 min of exercise each day. That could be going to the gym or taking a walk, or bike ride or whatever as long as I have 30 min of activity each day

2. Be in bed by midnight each night.

\3. Healthy food choices 3-4 times a day. My trainer wants me eating 4-5 times but I have a really hard time eating in the morning. I went yesterday and bought a protien powder that I'm mixing with almond milk, fresh fruit and ice to make smoothies for 2 meals a day. Gonna try to have atleast 1 healthy snack each day and then whatever i make for dinner. Right now is gonna be tough because we are really broke, and eating healthy isn't cheap. I'm sure there will be a number of pasta nights in there, but I'm going to atleast try for whole wheat pasta.

So there it is. I'm not even thinking about next week right now, I just wanna stick to this plan for 1 week. Then we'll go from there. I think I look too much at the long term and overwhelm myself.

0 comments: