THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Monday, May 24, 2010

1 day...2 posts

OK so here's what's up for today. I had a fruit smoothie this morning. Then I went and had a really good workout with my trainer Jenny. It's supposed to be 30 min, but it's usually more like 45 of strength training. Then I did 30 min on the stationary bike. Came home had another smoothie for lunch. Honey wheat pretzels for a snack (100 calories) Then boneless skinless chicken tenderloins and a small spoonful of stuffing for dinner. The goal now is not to eat too much before bed. I know I shouldn't have carbs this late, but i'm thinking more pretzels. I think tomorrow I will go get some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches as I hear ice cream is a good bedtime snack cause of certain enzymes in it, and I deserve a treat for being good all day, and ice cream has a fair amount of protien in it. Plus skinny cow is low cal and low fat without using artificial sweetners. I think I would rather give in and let myself have a tiny little bit of sweets that aren't too bad, than go and devour a couple candy bars.

0 comments: