THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

whoopsie

Forgot to post yesterday. Mainly cause I like to post at the end of the day, and I had an old high school friend visiting until late last night.

So yesterday I didn't do great. Skipped breakfast completely. Had a ham and swiss on whole wheat for lunch. Just a tiny smidgeon of mayo. I mean like not even a teaspoon...just enough to make the bread a little moist. Went to the the petting zoo with Kit and my SIL and a friend and their kids and had a picnic lunch there. Water to drink. Then I had popcorn chicken from sonic for dinner. 2 packs of honey mustard sauce. But I passed on the banana milkshake, and their banana milkshakes are REALLY good, so I'm proud of myself for that. I just drank water again. After dinner I took a walk with the girls. I was out for about 45 min, but I didn't walk as fast as I should have. Then before bed i had 10 honey wheat pretzels again. I didn't get my skinny cow ice cream yet. I'm gonna try and get some tonight. I did not get to bed on time last night. My friend Tiff came over and we were up until about 1:30 just reminiscing over yearbooks and talking about life in general.

Today I had a banana for breakfast. I just didn't feel like making a shake. I'm gonna go find some lunch here shortly. I am thinking tuna salad. I know i have to watch how much mayo I put in. I do eat it with multigrain wheat thins instead of bread so that is good. I have dinner at my parents tonight, but they USUALLY cook pretty healthy. I already went for a nice bike ride with the family. Well Tana is in school, but Steve went with me and towed Kit in the little trailer. Def. longer than a half hour. I don't know if it is allergies or what, but I am feeling kinda asthmatic today, so gonna just take it easy. Maybe I can get my mom out for a walk after dinner at her place.

0 comments: