THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 5

Today was ok. Drank a milkshake for breakfast. Had a nutrigrain bar as a mid morning snack. 130 calories...I checked. Milkshake for lunch. Couple goldfish crackers (like 5...SERIOUSLY) as a snack. Then I went to set up for my mom's surpise birthday party. I know what you are thinking, but I didn't do too bad. I had 2 slices of pizza...moderate slices, not the huge ass ones you get at most pizzarias. and 2 pieces of cake...i know 2 pieces but seriously she cut them in 1 1/2 inch squares so 2 pieces was really like 1....or like 1/4 of what i would normally would eat. So it's progress

On a plus side one of my mom's friends noticed my ring and asked if I was Wiccan. So I gave a short explanation of my spiritual path and then he started talking to me about how he and his wife have met alot of pagans cause they are on this raw food kick. So anyways he offered to help me out some with my diet and teach me to make "green smoothies" So I figure it won't hurt to give it a try and it's probably 1000 times better for me than anything I'm doing on my own. I'm certainly never going to go vegan or anything. (sorry cute little animals you taste yummy) but i'm sure if i can incorporate some of it into my diet it can only help.

So anyways to finish off my day I did have a couple buttery nipples...which i know alcohol is just full of calories...but to be frank, alcohol is easier to come by than vicodin and tylenol/aleve just wasn't cutting it.

So i felt I did ok today. No official exercise again...I'm getting there. But moving tables and decorating a room has to count for SOMETHING atleast. Will try to finish up the living room tomorrow so I can get the Wii fit out.

1 comments:

KellyLirette said...

Sounds like you did pretty good! Eating a mid morning snack and an afternoon snack is a great way to avoid being overly hungry at your meals and over eating. You can make your snacks go even further by choosing foods high in fiber or protien as they tend to fill you up longer.