THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Friday, May 29, 2009

Two days in a row

Got out for another walk today. Wanted to walk with my SIL this morning but didn't wake up in time. I gotta start going to bed earlier. was up till 5:30 or so. Anyways woke up this morning and had one of the weight loss shakes i still had left over. It wasn't even about diet this morning it was about having 4 hours sleep and not feeling like having to prepare anything. Even nuking was beyond me. Went back to bed around noon and slept till almost 3. Got up and putzed around on the comp until the baby woke up from her nap. Tana came over then and asked if we could go for a walk. Walked around the neighborhood down the road 3 times. I don't know how far it is but if i had to guess i would say 1.5-2 miles we walked. Maybe i'll go measure it with my car LOL. Came home and had 2 tuna salad sandwhiches for dinner. Didn't have any wheat thins to go with the tuna salad, had to settle for bread. I had a 6 oz pouch of tuna i split with Tana, so maybe it was a bit much to eat, but that was all i had...no chips or anything with it so that's an improvement for me. Around 11pm I got REALLY hungry so i had a small bowl of Kix with just enough milk to make it damp. Then i was still hungry so i had 2 slices of american cheese. I STILL feel hungry. Would try filling the belly up with water but i'm out of spring water and the tap here tastes like chlorine..ick. So anyways am going to clean up the kitchen some I think and then call it a night. Oh I also called my mom this morning and asked her if I could have her bike. She's had it....well forever and I can't EVER recall seeing her actually ride it. So she said sure so going to pick that up tomorrow and steve's gonna get it ready for me to ride. I need to get the living room cleaned up too so i have room to work out some in there. I have the Wii fit plus we have comcast on demand and they have some work out shows for free on there so am gonna have to check that out so things don't get boring. Am thinking about getting the new EA workout game for the Wii but I know Steve won't let me until i prove i'm serious...so i figure i will try and lose 10-15 lbs and then ask.

1 comments:

isadorasmommy said...

Yay, great to see you back to blogging and back on track! I would definately measure the distance in your car. That way you can get an idea of how many calories you're burning. Great job!