THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Back

Ok SOOOOO obviously i had kinda given up. Just weighed myself and i'm just shy of 225. Which while a 6 lb gain sux I thought it was MUCH, MUCH worse. I really thought i had gained 15-20. So anyways now back on track. My goal for 2 weeks from now is 5 lbs. I know that supposedly a pound or 2 a week is what's healthy but honestly at my weight I don't think taking that much or even a little more would hurt me. I know that weight loss will slow down unless I up my game later so i might as well start hard now. I think I am going to focus more on exercise than diet. I mean, I'm gonna try to keep the junk food to a minimum, but counting calories just confuses and depresses me. So gonna try to just keep it to good food, reasonable portions, and get off my butt and move.

0 comments: