THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Saturday, May 30, 2009

ugghhhh

went to party. Ate more than i should. Rode bike. now too tired to write this. UGGHGHHGH

ETA: so I went to a surprise bday party for a friend. It said potluck so i really didn't expect to eat too much. most of the time i can't eat much at a pot luck cause there is onions in everything. But anyways it turned into a huge cookout...steak, hamburgers, mussles, shrimp, clams, hotdogs, chips, salad, strawberries, watermelon...then there was the taco dip i made and omg someone brought the BEST snickerdoodles i have EVER had. I think that's what killed me lol. Anyways dropped the girls off at my moms on the way home and steve and I decided to go for a bike ride. Issue being that i hadn't ridden a bike in about 10-15 years. Then the bike i was riding wouldn't switch gears right. so we were out for maybe an hour. Considering i was coming to the end of a sorta manic phase (been sleeping in 2 hour blocks lately) I was exhausted. still didn't go to bed till like midnight but slept like 11 hours.

1 comments:

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

tomorrow is a new day!