THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Friday, July 17, 2009

Further discouragement

Took another walk today. I know i should only weigh myself once a week but i've been trying so hard I figured I had to have dropped atleast a pound. Well I dropped, but not quite half a pound. Wii fit yelled at me for not meeting my goal. I'm trying to keep my chin up and keep trying here, but if it is THIS hard to lose 1 stinking pound at the very start, how the hell am I ever going to lose 95?

So...animal crackers for breakfast, Tuna salad on homemade bread for lunch, and pb &j for dinner. I estimate i was right at 1200 calories today...the only unknown is the bread at lunch. I'm still hungry dammit. Oh and 30 min walk. I didn't use the rain as an excuse, first break there was i headed out with the stroller. I know walking about a mile in 30 min isn't very fast but i think pushing the stroller should count for something too, and BELIEVE me I am breathing heavy and sweating buckets about halfway through. I think I'm going to keep doing 2 laps this next week and then maybe try to add a 3rd. I WAS doing 4 before i got sick, but now I think i'm doing them at a slightly faster pace since i use the music. I'm just as tired that's for sure. If I didn't have a bike and a bunch of hubby's junk in the living room i'd try and get the wii fit out for a second work out, maybe i'll try to find room to move stuff so i can anyways. first the kitchen needs cleaned.

Oh we looked at bikes today and i picked out a diamondback comfort bike. It's a cross between moutain, road, and cruiser. so hopefully it will be easier to ride. It's $250 so now i just have to save up the cash. Anyone want to have a partylite show?

0 comments: