THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Willpower

I just wanted to add that today I baked cookies for the neighbor kids to say thank you for helping Tana clean up the patio. I did not eat 1 cookie, not 1 bite, not even to taste test. And I made Steve hamburger helper with some hamburger I got at the farmer's market. (as in beef was ground TODAY....about as fresh as you can get without killing the cow yourself) Didn't eat any of that either even though it smelled sooooooooooooooooo good. And the hardest one of all.... my SIL gave the girls their easter baskets last night, cause she hadn't seen them. I even sat there and fed Kit a piece of candy, didn't even sneak a bite. OMG I am so proud of me.

I did leave some cookies for Steve, didn't give them all to the neighbors. I am hoping he will eat the rest tomorrow. i don't know how long i can deal with a plate of them sitting down there.

I did not get on the Wii fit though. Kit was having a meltdown and I have to be up in 6hrs now so I am gonna call it a night.

1 comments:

isadorasmommy said...

That's great! Yay for will power :D
Just walk away, food like any addiction looses it's power over you the longer you are able to make smart choices. Eventually, your healthy eating habits will become just that- a habit. Good for you!