THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Thursday, January 21, 2010

day 1

Well my meeting with the trainer went ok today. Unfortunately I didn't get THAT much out of it. He worked out my chest and shoulders some. Definitely pushed me much further than i would have pushed myself. I hated him a little for that omg i was in so much pain. He says I naturally have very good form and he was very impressed. Also for some reason he REALLY likes my nose ring. I really only spent about half an hour working out with him though. The rest of the time he talked to me about the training program there.

He said he's willing to work with me twice a month for $70 a month (and he'd throw in some free sessions here and there) Then they'd plan out my workouts for 2 weeks at each meeting. I REALLY think it would be helpful for me. I talked to steve and he said when we get our tax return I could pay for a couple months upfront and we'd go from there. This is after the huge fit he threw the other night because I signed up without asking him. So...progress there. He said to me today that he would have preffered I waited till the next pay period, but he understands that I had talked them down alot and saved alot of money.

Anyways I went back tonight and spent 45 minutes on the eliptical. I tell you what i was ready to get off about 5 min into it, but i pushed myself. I did 2 miles. A really nice trainer came by and was talking to me a bit and helped me figure out my heart rate. He said I should get a monitor so I make sure I'm in the range for fat burning. He said my heartrate was a little high actually. I told him I know, but I'm SOOOO out of shape and if i went any slower on the eliptical the stupid thing would tell me to resume my workout LOL. Anyways he offered to help me out with a lower body workout next week so that's awesome. Hopefully we get all our documents for our tax return soon and hopefully we still get a good amount back this year.

I am going to attempt to drag my butt out of bed and go in tomorrow before the girls checkups at the drs. I am DEFINITELY not a morning person though so won't be easy. I think i'll try out some of the ab machines and probably hit the eliptical again. I just don't even know what i'm doing in there. I am thinking I want to try and str/cardio train like 3 days a week and then hit the yoga and/or water aerobics on off days. Atleast get in there 5 days a week. I know it's ambitious but I think I will do better if I go in more often... then it becomes part of my normal schedule instead of being something I can just blow off if i don't feel like it...

ETA: Forgot to say what I ate today. Didn't do so good. I had half a single serve bag of cheez-its for breakfast and a danactive. To be fair Tana ate my last yogurt. Lunch was a ham and swiss sandwich on whole wheat. 1 slice of honey ham and 4 slices of swiss +more mayo than i should have had. I had i think a total of 5 Fudge Stripe cookies. (Damn Steve for bringing them home) Dinner was BBQ Roast Beef and Mashed potatoes. I wanted to eat some spinach, but i'm not sure if what ihave is good anymore and i didn't feel like bending down to get it out of the produce drawer :S Oh and I had 2 glasses of coke. I am determined if I eat anymore tonight that it be a yogurt...NO COOKIES!!! ugh so hard. I think though once the kids are in bed I'm going to have a nice soak in the tub and go to bed myself. I am exhausted.

Steve won't let me get a lock right now so i have to leave my purse and all my belongings in the car and lock them up and then slip my keys in the diaper bag when I leave Kit at the daycare. Anyways I can't wait till i have a lock so i can enjoy the whirlpool there!!!

1 comments:

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

YAY Kris!
This is a great first step.
Don't beat yourself up so much you sweet thing you.