THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm back....

...and fatter than ever

238 lbs at the drs today and my BP was 118/98 . I'm scared

The past couple months have been bad. The combination of meds I was on threw me into a deep depression. I pretty much wanted to kill myself every day. I stopped walking, I stopped cooking. I am ashamed to admit how much McDonalds we ate.

So anyways today was a wakeup call. I talked to hubby and I made an appt to go check out a local gym. They have a program specifically for women that includes daycare, nutrition support, emotional support, a weightloss coach and special women only classes. I would also have access to the rest of the gym and the pool area that includes a sauna and a whirlpool which would be good for my "fibromyalgia" (and taking the weight off probably wouldn't hurt either)
I think this would be a good fit so hopefully we can afford it.

I am afraid if I keep going at the rate I am, I won't see 35. I need to be here for my girls and set a healthy example for them.

1 comments:

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

Oh hun, that's a very real fear.
I hope your meeting goes well and that you're able to get on track with your wellness.

*hugs*