THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

yesterday was Wednesday and i did step on the scale and take my measurements....No change. To be expected. I got to the gym thurs and friday last week and then took the weekend off....which turned into monday and tuesday off too :( I did go to the gym yesterday and did some lifting focusing on upper body and abs. Then I spend 35min on the eliptical. I think I may have pushed it a little too hard on the eliptical. I turned it up to lvl 4 and tried to keep it at like 4mph. I did ok till the end and suddenly the last 5 min or so my head started pounding and i got sick to my stomach. Was almost afraid to drive home honestly. I haven't felt quite right in the stomach since though the headache is mostly gone. I may go in tonight with Julie. I think for now i'm just gonna try and catch a nap though.

0 comments: