THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Friday, January 22, 2010

day 2

Just a quick post today. Hd yogurt for breakfast, tuna salad on wheat for lunch (with swiss) 3 slices of swiss for a snack and some chicken bake stuff at Holly's. I did pretty good up until the point that Holly made gingerbread cookies... OOO they were yummy, and i lack will power.

The girls had their yearly checkups today so I decided to go to the gym beforehand. Did some abs and legs as far as weight training and then got on the eliptical for 35 min. Did 1.8 miles I think it said. I was ok getting off the machine but by the time I got to the Dr.'s office I was having trouble with turning the steering wheel to park. By the time i got home could barely lift my left arm :( I took a muscle relaxer and a nap and that seemed to help. I am going to soak in the tub now and then an early bedtime i think.

0 comments: