THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Friday, April 3, 2009

4-2

I bet you thought I was slacking off and that's why I didn't post. No I did good yesterday. Milkshakes for breakfast and lunch. I had to bake a cake for study group. Now I bake and make my icing from scratch, so I did have to taste test the icing, but I didn't have THAT much. Dinner was a salad with tomatoes, eggs, turkey, cheese and a little dressing. I tried to not go too crazy on the toppings. We had bread but I didn't eat any. I did have a SMALL!!!!! piece of my cake. (and it was yummy) i tried to get rid of it on the way home but my SIL still had a birthday cake from monday so they wouldn't take it. I think i may have a SMALL piece and i mean even smaller than what i had last night, for a little snack here in a couple min. I mean...it would be a shame to let it go bad...baking a devil's food cake from scratch is a lot of work... Not sure what I'll have for dinner yet tonight. i don't have any meat thawed so my choices are ravioli, fettucini alfredo, or mac and cheese (the kind from a box)

Oh and i didn't post last night cause it was late when i got home and there was an issue with Kit...which you can read at my general blog.... www.just-ari.blogspot.com

1 comments:

KellyLirette said...

One small piece of cake won't kill ya but try making it your reward at the end of the day. That way you have incentive to be good all day and if you eat it at least 2 hours before bed (better if it's 3) then you'll be less likely to have another slice because it's bedtime.