THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Monday, April 20, 2009

Yes I'm still here. This diet thing has not been working so good. What is wrong with me? I just want to eat ALL the time. So anyways, starting thursday I am off meat and dairy for a week for spiritual reasons. I am also going to cut out blatant sugars...that is candy and soda and that type stuff. (I figure pb and jelly is not meat or dairy but jelly does have sugar) If I can do it for a week....well we'll go from there.

I REALLY need to get motivated and exercise. It was a gorgeous weekend. Know what I did? Sat inside on my butt in front of the computer. No wonder I am fat. So goal for today...it's raining so 20 min of exercise on the Wii fit OR one fitness show from on demand...participating not just watching LOL. It may not be much but it is a start.

1 comments:

isadorasmommy said...

The hardest part about diet and exercise is finding the time in the beginning. It becomes so much easier once it becomes a regular part of your routine. DH and I exercise almost everyday after work and when we don't it actually feels like something is missing from the day. So until then you just have to pick as convenient a time as you can and just put your shoes on regardless of all those reasons why you shouldn't and just do it! You'll feel better when you're done and in the grand scheme of things- it's only 30 minutes of your day.