THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Failure....

Why does Steve sabotage me? He says he's going out for chinese and acts like he'll be mad if I don't want any. so I did have chinese yesterday but i ate half of it for lunch and half for dinner. Honey Chicken and white rice. Why was it neon orange? I am not eating it again. I felt like crap last night. Today I have a pounding headache. Granted that could be from the buttery nipples last night but I didn't drink any more than I normally do and I usually dont get hung over.

Still dealing with a sick baby so no exercise yesterday. Got 5 min to myself here and there. Most of the time I was trying to comfort her. Plus i still had that knot or whatever in my back. Feels some better today.

3 comments:

KellyLirette said...

Bad Steve! He should be supporting you in your efforts not trying to sabotage. Have you expressed to him how important this is to you? I think your choice was a good one though- too bad it made you sick. Whenever you are faced with a take out decision it's safe to go with lean, skinless white meats, steamed veggies, whole grains and clear gravies if any. In leu of the buttery nipples have you ever considered red wine?

Unknown said...

but I LIKE buttery nipples :D I really am not fond of red wine...a nice blush is good, but when it comes to wine I like fruity wines or mead

KellyLirette said...

You should go to a wine tasting. I was always a blush fan too but you'd be surprised at how many light and fruity reds there are. Whites are also nice and much lower in calories. You would probably really enjoy a nice Pinot Grigio. For Reds I like Robert Mondavi's Merlot, but I've aquired a dryer taste over time.