THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh Easter how i despise thee


Yeah that's me in all my fatness. All 219 lbs of me. Tana snapped that earlier today. Atleast I'm dressed nice. Wind blowing my already crazy hair around, squinting against the sun, really brought out the double chin.

Anyways, I THINK i'm beginning to come out of the depression I've been in. You know for it being easter and all the candy being around i didn't do too bad today. candywise i had a peep and a cadbury egg....oohhh yummmm. i had a piece of chocolate cake with dinner, but din't have an overly large piece of lasagna and ate a nice salad too. Probably shouldn't have had 3 pieces of garlic bread but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Oh well...calories don't count on holidays right?

1 comments:

KellyLirette said...

Happy Easter! Sounds like you didn't do too bad. Are you still drinking the shakes or are you substituting with food? Counting calories is a great way to keep in check. I've found it helpful to write down everything I eat and tally up the calories. That way you know when you're getting close to 2000 and it helps with portion control while holding you accountable. It's easy to have a cookie here and candy there and forget about it. Cadburry Eggs, yummmmmm!