THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Saturday, April 4, 2009

bllllaaaahhhhh

It is almost 3 in the morning and Kit is still up, she's fallen asleep periodically, but she hasn't slept more than like an hour or so at a time all day....or all last night either. So yeah i spent most of my day with a fussy baby. Gonna see if the dr has some hours tomorrow, cause she is just miserable and the fever keeps coming back.

Anyways food wise i did okay today. milkshake for breakfast and lunch. 2 REALLY small pieces of cake., one as a snack and one (Steve spent a good portion of the day eating cake and ice cream bars in front of me so I did ok) 2 moderately sized pieces of pizza for dinner. Did have some pomegranate 7 up with that. I AM trying to cut soda out of my life at least for now and stick to water, juice, and coffee. (don't even try to take my coffee) Around 1 am I got hungry and had a nutrigrain bar...there are worse things i could eat.

I'm just gonna say now, like I KNOW that cake isn't terrific for me, but 2 weeks ago I would have totally wiped that half a cake out all by myself today instead of having 2 SMALL pieces. So it IS progress. I am trying to keep sweets out of the house (hubby is not helping with that) I don't do well with temptation.

I did not get any exercise done at all, but I did get the Wii fit out just long enough to check my weight. It is the only "scale" I own so that's what i have to go by. Anyways my official starting weight as of today is 219.8 lbs (yes i put on the little foot extensions for the carpet) My goal is 130 give or take 5lbs. That means essentially I need to lose about 90lbs.

0 comments: