THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Failure x3

I think that's how many days i've meant to get some exercise and haven't. My back hurts so bad tonight there's just no way i can do anything. I don't want to move. Tomorrow for sure. Tomorrow coincidentally is also the start of my weeklong no meat no dairy fast. I've decided also no candy, and soda. I think I will prob go back to eating meat after this week, and I KNOW i'll go back to dairy. But maybe getting em out of my system for a week will help. I went grocery shopping today for stuff I can eat. I got tuna (we're not counting fish), salad, oatmeal, and grits. I can make them with water and add a little honey for sweetness. Lots of bananas and pb and j. I really wanted to get some more vegetables but I don't know if i can bring myself to eat them. I gotta grow up one of these days.

1 comments:

Heather A. said...

Be really careful with the peanut butter... one tablespoon has 100 calories... between two pieces of bread and with jelly (sugar!) you're looking at a sandwich worth 400 calories!! They're okay for a once in a while treat, but certainly shouldn't be eaten habitually.

I'm not big on veggies either, unless they're in a salad, so I can sympathize with you on that one.