THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Monday, April 6, 2009

lb down

lol I know 1 lb is like nothing. it could just be the difference in the time of day that I weighed myself...but damn it I'm claiming it. Officially 218.9 So not quite a whole pound but whatever.

Yesterday was ok. had my shakes...i'm gonna finish them off i think, but then switch to regular food. A mix of oatmeal, yogurt and fruit for breakfast and maybe salads for lunch...we'll see. Anyways had my shakes yesterday, nutrigrain bars for snacks, Cheese Ravioli for dinner. Just the ravioli tossed in a little olive oil and with some parmesan cheese on it.

1 comments:

KellyLirette said...

Yay! That's great :D The most accurate time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning before the shower and after going to the bathroom. DH insists on weighing himself everyday but I'm more of a once a week kinda girl. I feel like a watched pot never boils, ya know?