THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

progress

Friday, April 24, 2009

Doing Better

I did pretty well yesterday. For breakfast I had oatmeal(old fashioned), and some fruit...a mix of melons and grapes. I kinda munched on some honey wheat pretzels in the afternoon and then had a salad of mixed "spring greens" for dinner. I have a salad spritzer and only used 5 sprirtzes on the salad, which is half a serving. Around about 10pm i got hungry and had a pb and j. Oh and i had like 2 bananas throughout the day too. I spent an hour on the Wii fit in the morning and then took probably about a mile or so walk in the evening with the girls (Kit in the stroller)

Today I just had the fruit mix for breakfast. I had a pb and j around 2. I haven't really been hungry the rest of the day. I've munched on a couple brazil nuts but that's about it. I think maybe because i didn't sleep enough last night...when I'm tired I don't want to eat as much for whatever reason. I went to Green Dragon (local farmer's market) for about an hour and a half and walked around. I think even though I am tired and sore I am going to get the Wii Fit out after I am done with this blog....if I can get Kit to settle down again that is.

1 comments:

isadorasmommy said...

Wow, sounds like you're doing great! keep exercising even if you're sore. Believe it or not, it will only take a few days for your muscles to adjust and after about a week, you won't be so sore. The lactic acid build-up that causes the soreness can actually work to your advantage and give you an energy boost during a workout. You'll notice that while you're working out the soreness goes away for a few minutes as your muscles warm up.